KAI DID THIS FOR JUNKO SINCE SHE WAS LEAVING….
JUNKO IS LEAVING ME…
I mean…. Shes moving to Japan like like..4 hours. Man…. I’m gonna miss that jerk…even though she’ll be back eventually.
I need to sell my current 3DS by June 9, hahaha…. and save I guess.
I originally wasn’t going to get a 3DS XL (Even though the pikachu one was really tempting) but now my brother gave me a Pre-order receipt for the new Animal Crossing 3DS XL.. I just need to pay off the rest of it.
This year wants to take all my money. ( Rune Factory 4 comes out in July, Pokemon comes out in October….and I already got the new harvest moon and PMD…)
Since my friends don’t play it anymore, aren’t home, or just whatever. Here’s like the 2 MMO’s I play with my usernames. (Lovely note: I suck at both of them)
oroCoro has leaked, revealing four new Pokemon, some new attacks, the region’s name, and the game boxart. We may update this later or in the next few days if clearer scans reveal more new information. Thanks goes to Gin for the translations!
- The goat, Gogoat (ゴーゴート), is the Ride Pokemon and is a Grass-type. The player can actually ride on it in the field as seen in the artwork on the scan with the two players. It is known for being a gentle Pokemon. It can learn Horn Leech. It is 1.7m and 91.0kg.
- The panda Pokemon, Yancham (ヤンチャム), is the Naughty Pokemon and is a Fighting-type. It has a new move called Parting Remark which lowers its opponent’s stats and then forces the user to retreat. It is 0.6m and 8.0kg.
- The bird Pokemon, Yayakoma (ヤヤコマ), is the Japanese Robin Pokemon and is Normal/Flying. It can learn Nitro Charge. It is known for announcing itself with its beautiful chirping and is very friendly toward humans. It is 0.3m and 1.7kg.
- The lizard, Elikiteru (エリキテル), is the Generator Pokemon and is Electric/Normal-type. It has a new move called Parabola Charge which has an effect like Giga Drain. Elikiteru soaks up the sun’s rays to generateelectricity for itself. It is 0.5m and 6.0kg.
- More information about the Starter Pokemon was revealed: Chespin, the Chestnut Pokemon, is covered by a hard shell on its head and back that it uses to protect itself from attacks. It is able to make the spikes on its head shell sharper by focusing its energy. It knows Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip, and Rollout.
- Fennekin, the Fox Pokemon, shoots fire out of its ears at 200 degrees Celsius. It often carries around its favorite food to snack on it.
- Froakie, the Bubble Frog Pokemon, can jump up to the height of a three-story building. Its bubbles are resistant and protect it from attacks. It can shoot foam at its opponent’s face to blind them.
- The game’s region is named Karos (カロス) and is based on France.
- Miare City (ミアレシティ) is one of the region’s main cities and is located in the center of Karos. It is where the player is seen riding Gogoat. It is the same city that first appeared in the X/Y trailers with the Eiffel Tower-like structure.
- You can customize your characters’s skin tone, hair, and eye color.
- The new Pokedex looks like a tablet device you can slide open to reveal the screen. It is seen in the top right of the first scan.